The Chelsea Baseball Club is seeking expressions of interest from a suitably qualified, dedicated and experienced person to fill the role as a playing or non-playing Summer Head Coach commencing 2015-16 Season.
The successful applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
· Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills on and off the field
· Strong focus on developing players in a nurturing and enjoyable environment where players strive to achieve their best
· Ability to coach at a high level, including the development of in-game strategies.
· Coach and manage senior training on Wednesday and on other days as needed
· Manage team selection and appointment and management of team coaches and officials for all four senior teams
· Plan and implement a high performance training program and specialized skills training for Senior Teams
· Actively support and encourage senior players to assist in the junior program
· Work in conjunction with the Junior Development Manager in the implementation of the Junior program
· Lead by example of what is required to be a club member and team player on and off the field. Lead and encourage players to do the same
· Work in partnership with the committee on developing long term plans for future growth of the club
Written applications for the position of Head Coach at the Chelsea Baseball Club close on Friday 24 July at 6pm. If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes or you require further information for this position we encourage you to contact Belinda Worton on 0417 735 651.