National Integrity Framework
In July 2022, Baseball Victoria adopted the National Integrity Framework, meaning that certain matters will be referred to Sport Integrity Australia. This includes abuse, bullying, harassment, sexual misconduct, unlawful discrimination, improper use of drugs and medicines, competition manipulation and sports wagering.
Here are the steps for filing a report:
- Submit the BV Incident Report Form for General Grievances.
- Await correspondence from BV. We may refer your case to Sport Australia if it falls under the National Integrity Framework.
- If required, concerns or complaints about alleged integrity breaches can be reported directly to Sport Integrity Australia by filling out the webform on the Sport Integrity Australia website. Please note complaints made to Sport Integrity Australia typically have an extended response time, and it may be several weeks or months before the matter is addressed.
Baseball Victoria will continue to handle all non-National Integrity Framework related matters. This includes:
- Selection and eligibility disputes
- Competition rules disputes
- Code of conduct breaches
- Social media policy breaches
- Governance misconduct
- Employment disputes
- Complaints that are solely a personal grievance
- Whistleblower disclosures
You can find more information about who manages what sort of sport complaints here: NIF Overview Fact Sheet
All alleged breaches in relation to our National Integrity Framework and associated integrity policies will be managed under the Complaints, Disputes and Discipline Policy.
For all other complaints, report directly to Baseball Victoria at MPIO@baseballvictoria.com.au.