COVID-19 General Information Hub
This resource provides a summary of the support that may be accessible to the baseball community over the coming months via various government agencies.
The information provided may not be exhaustive but is current as of the date of publication (27 May 2021).
Sport and Recreation Victoria has established the following grants and programs - with grant funding across a number of streams for associations, leagues and clubs to consider.
- Sporting Club Grants Program
- Significant Sporting Events Program
- Emergency Sporting Equipment Grant Program
- Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package
To access the grant guidelines and application process, click HERE.
- For up-to-date information from the Department of Health and Human Services and Victorian State Government, click HERE.
- For the latest updates from from the Victorian Government on sport and exercise, click HERE.
- For more information on the restart guidelines for the sport, exercise and physical recreation sector, click HERE.
- For updated information on public events, click HERE
- For details on the Victorian Governments free QR code service, click HERE.
- For updated advice on face coverings from the Victorian State Government, click HERE.
- For a comprehensive list of mental health resources from the Department of Health and Human Services and Victorian State Government, click HERE.
- There may be further help and resources available for our baseball community, as the Australian Government has announced additional funding for mental health organisations, including $5 million funding for Headspace, $2 million for Kids Helpline, $2.5 million for Lifeline and $2.5 million for Beyond Blue.
- A conversation could change a life. Every day is the day to ask, “are you OK?” if someone in your world is struggling with life’s ups and downs. For more information from R U OK?, including sporting resources and coaching toolkits, click HERE.
- For details on the Sport and Recreation Victoria Grants, click HERE.
- For details on the VicHealth Reimagining Health Grants, click HERE.
- For up-to-date information from VicHealth, click HERE.
- For updates from Vicsport, click HERE.
- Baseball Victoria’s information and updates are located HERE.
- For information from the Australian Federal Treasury, click HERE.
- For information on ASIC - Annual General Meeting and Financial Reporting Requirements, click HERE.
- View the AIS Framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 environment HERE.
- View the National Principles for the Resumption of Sport and Recreation Activities HERE.
- For Australian Government COVID-19 information, click HERE.
- For details on downloading the COVIDSafe App, click HERE.
- For business financial resources from the Australian Treasury website, click HERE.
- For information on COVID-19 financial assistance, click HERE.
- For resources from Consumer Affairs Victoria on fees and forms for incorporated associations, click HERE.
- For information on individual and household financial support, click HERE.
- View details on early access to superannuation details HERE.
The information on this website is presented by Baseball Victoria for the purpose of improving our members access to information related to COVID-19.
Baseball Victoria monitors the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly. However, Baseball Victoria does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site.