Unfortunately due to the unforgiving weather this weekend, our competition management has deemed it necessary to cancel all junior games tomorrow (Sunday 2 December) morning. With numerous clubs needing to make this decision today and the forecast not looking likely to improve we feel this is the appropriate decision at this time.
At present, we are only cancelling the scheduled junior games.
Senior games will remain as scheduled and the decision on those games will be the responsibility of club secretaries and/or their chosen representatives, as per By-Law 24.
If you are unsure or have further questions, please get in touch with your respective club contact people.